Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. YOUR ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THIS SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND POLICIES. IF YOU DO NOT FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE.
Welcome to www.strangercomics.com, which is wholly owned by Stranger Comics, LLC, a California company.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our site, Policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time.
- All items and quantities ordered are subject to availability at the time of fulfillment. This includes but is not limited to preorders. Orders that cannot be fulfilled will be canceled and refunded. You acknowledge that ordering from www.strangercomics.com does not guarantee such availability and therefore includes no guarantee of performance. You agree that any action you take in reliance on the future receipt of orders is your responsibility alone and you absolve Stranger Comics, LLC from any claim due to inability to deliver. This includes any claim of so-called "lost value" or "lost income" relating to any changes in value subsequent to your purchase.
- Stranger Comics, LLC reserves the right to cancel and refund any order for any reason.
- Stranger Comics, LLC cannot guarantee specific delivery dates due to potential delays from suppliers.
- You agree that in the event of any issue or dispute regarding a purchase, your sole recourse is a refund or exchange.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all purchases that occur under your account or password. If you are under the age of 18, you may purchase goods on www.strangercomics.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Stranger Comics, LLC reserves the right to decline returns and will consider return requests on a case by case basis. In the event you would like to request a return for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with "RETURN" in the title and clearly state the reason for your request.
- In the event that Stranger Comics, LLC refunds an order for any reason, the refund will be sent back to the original payment method whenever possible. If for any reason your original payment method is not available to refund to, you agree to receive the refund by an alternate transfer method of Stranger Comics, LLC's choosing which may include credit on gift cards. In the event any subsequent chargeback claim or case is made by you on the original payment method for any amounts you were refunded by alternate means, you expressly agree to be legally liable for the full amount of the costs incurred by Stranger Comics relative to such claim, including but not limited to lawyer fees and legal costs, as well as a punitive amount of one thousand dollars ($1000) for each individual claim. You agree that Stranger Comics, LLC may petition the courts for a lien against your personal property or earnings in order to recover these amounts.
- Stranger Comics, LLC strives to deliver comics that are high grade and undamaged, however due to the subjective nature of comic book grading as well as the uncertainty of run-wide printing quality, Stranger Comics, LLC gives no guarantee of specific grades. However, if you are unhappy with the condition of the comics you receive, please contact us at email@example.com within one (1) week of receipt to address your concern. You agree to absolve Stranger Comics, LLC from any claim related to the condition of the books. This includes any claim of so-called "lost value" or "lost income" relating to the current or future value of books in higher grade than what you received.
- By using www.strangercomics.com, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Los Angeles, in the state of California for any case involving Stranger Comics, LLC.
- By using www.strangercomics.com, you agree that any controversy or claim brought by you against Stranger Comics, LLC shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial or other Arbitration Rules, rather than in court, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. You agree that the location of the arbitration will be Los Angeles, in the State of California.
- By using www.strangercomics.com, you agree to be respectful and courteous in all communication. Stranger Comics, LLC will not tolerate individuals who are inappropriate or abusive in their calls and messages. In the event Stranger Comics, LLC files a harassment claim due to your inappropriate or abusive behavior, you expressly agree that such communications do not fall under First Amendment protections and you expressly waive your right to make a First Amendment claim for purposes of defending against such claim.